This page tracks the movement of the premined coins on the Mochimo blockchain.
See the richlist for the top 100 addresses, updated monthly.
Effective 08/25/2019, the Original 2-year lock on the original Developer Team coins has expired. We no longer track the disposition of their coins or their intended sale dates, as they are now privately-controlled. Note: With the Dev Team officially disbanded in favor of the "Community Contributor" role, the only remaining Dev Team Member whose coins are controlled by the foundation is Matt Zweil, Mochimo's founder. As per the original release date, those coins, totaling 1,990,000 MCM will be unlocked on June 25, 2023, exactly five years from the launch date.
Remaining Locked Developer Premine coins: 1,990,000
- Last update: 02/23/21.
This section contains a historic record of the disposition of premine coins, as approved by the Mochimo Foundation. Note that this portion of the pre-mine is considered "unlocked" and may be allocated at any time by the Mochimo Foundation Board. We anticipate these coins will be used exclusively for the bounty program going forward.
- 01/14/19 50K MCM were liquidated from the premine with the approval of Matt, Terry & Andrea of the Mochimo Foundation for the purpose of covering legal expenses.
- 01/22/19 77K MCM transferred to @AcroT!ger for Bounty Program payouts.
- 02/01/19 50K MCM were liquidated from the premine with the approval of Matt, Terry & Andrea of the Mochimo Foundation, and donated to Safe Exchange Tampa, a federally recognized 501(c)3 charity.
- 02/13/19 74,400 MCM were transferred to @AcroT!ger for Bounty Program payouts.
- 03/12/19 Above 74.4K coins transferred back to @Stackoverflo to continue bounty payouts in @AcroT!ger's stead.
- 07/11/19 70K MCM were transferred to @Kashmyr for Bounty Program payouts.
- 08/21/19 75K MCM were transferred to @Kashmyr for Bounty Program payouts.
- 11/10/20 200K MCM were transferred to @Kashmyr for Bounty Program payouts.
Remaining Other Premine coins: 800,000
- Last update: 02/23/21.
Note: It's worth noting here that the "premine" often associated with the Mochimo Project was technically an "Instamine", which means the coins were included in the genesis block, and issued to Matt Zweil upon creation of the network. This matters for some legal/tax reasons. A pre-mine, technically speaking, is a period of closed mining on a cryptocurrency, where a limited group of people have access to mine the coin for a while, whereas the general public could not mine. Mochimo has been publicly mineable since day 1.