The Mojo wallet is the official wallet of the Mochimo cryptocurrency. It was released for open beta on December 25, 2018. It is build in Java 8, making it available for all major operating system (Windows, Linux, OS X).
Mojo itself is a portable application that does not need to be installed, but requires at least Java version 8 to be installed in order to run. In most cases, double clicking the JAR file suffice to run the application. If this failed, it can be started by entering the following command into a CMD or Shell terminal:
java -jar [Mojo jar file].
Create a wallet file
- Start Mojo and click on New
- Enter a name for the wallet (optional) and a password
- PBKDF2 value can be change for faster loading of the wallet (at a cost of a lower resistance to brute force attack)
- Default compression GZIP reduce the size of the wallet file
Mojo cannot read the legacy *.wal file but allows importing legacy address file *.maddr
- Export the desired address from the legacy CLI wallet. To export the secret along with the address, select yes when prompted
Export balance ? y/nand again yes on
Export secret? y/n
- Open Mojo and navigate to the Import tab
- Select the appropriate import (Legacy for legacy address file, QR code or default JSON)
- Click Add to add the address to the wallet. Use Add offline to skip tag resolution
- If you imported a secret, backup the wallet file
The wallet file contains a pool of addresses which are used during operation (creating a new address, rolling a source address into a change address, etc). This pool must be expanded before any operation can happen.
- Under tab New, click on Expand and select the number of addresses to generate
- Backup the wallet file after the expand is completed
The Mojo wallet will use these addresses as needed to process user requests. Once you ran out of addresses, just expand the pool and backup your wallet.
Activate an address
Address can be activated from the pool under the tab New. Use Register to activate a tagged address through a fountain. The fountain will register the tag in the network by sending a specific transaction. Depending on the fountain and the network state, the registration can take several block to be processed. Until the registration is completed, the account will displayed
Tag not found status. Once the address is funded, the status will show
Active and will hold a small amount of Mochimo (currently 0.000000501 MCM which is the smallest possible amount for an address to exist on the network).
Use Create without registration if you do not want to use a fountain service or that you are not using a tag. Use Offline registration to skip network checks.
All addresses can be found under the Accounts tab. By default, only
Spent address are being displayed. You can displayed all address by setting the Search field (on the top) to
You can remove an address (for example a Spent address) from the default dashboard by deleting the address (see [window]).
Double click add account from the dashboard to open the Account window. This window is account specific and contain all the info about an account. You can copy the name, tag or address of an account into the clipboard by double clicking it. Use the various export option to share and address. The Delete button will flag the account and remove it from the default dashboard.